Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sleek Nude Collection


 

I recently purchased the nude collection from Sleek Makeup at my local superdrug store. I think the offer was something to do with the new Beauty Card that they have launced so effectivly you do save a little money. The collection looks amazing!!! It's all the colours I love and all the colours that most people would wear for that everyday work/school/wearable look. Sleek it a great line and the shadows are known for their amazing quality. This collection isn't any different. The quality if still there and I love it. LOVE IT! Most of the swatches come up ture to colour and there is a good range from light to dark colours that most people can make work for them. I have swatched every colour in the Nude palette and the blush (I believe it's called Suede). This blush works so well for me and I think it would work well for most people. The packaging is mostly the same as others from the Sleek line. There is a difference in the blush packaging but not much difference. It just stands out as a limited edition rather than a permenant line. So here are my pics that I managed to take. Once again, most of the colours do show up true to reality.



Here are the swatches of the palette:


The blush images can be seen here:


 I also purchased a pout polish but it seem pointless to show you. It appears nude in the packaging but just looks like a clear gloss on the lips. It's called Bare Minimum and it really in the minimum. You can't see a colour at all on the lips.







No comments:

Post a Comment