Monday 12 September 2011

MAX FACTOR's Smooth Effect Foundation



I wanted to try a new foundation and I choose to buy Max Factor's Smooth Effect Foundation. The shade that I decided was best for me was Creamy Ivory and is was number 45. The packageing is rather simple, it' just a squeezy tube. It's kind of expensive for what you get but I got it on offer at superdrug. I got a False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara (which I loveeee) and this foundation for £12.99. Considering the Mascara is 10.99 alone, I think I got a good deal. The packaging says that it glides on effortlessly for a smooth and even finish. It's also oil free and states that it's won't clog pores. I find that it gives a light coverage, maybe just a little more than a tinted moisturiser would.  I don't have oily skin, I have dry skin and this foundation hasn't left my skin  dry or made it oily. Overall it's not a bad  foundaiton but it's not the best either. I found some cheaper foundations that are better and more expensive foundations that are worse. So, it's ok in my conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment