Monday 12 September 2011

Primark Goodies








So, I am sure that people are sceptical about cosmetics from Primark, and to be honest I was too but I saw this kits for £2 each in Oxford Street. The kit that I got was called Smoke Screen: Smokey Eye Kit. Its okay but it just proved to me that I cannot pull of black. I'm glad I didn't waste to much on something like this. The brushes are awful and it pains me that they are sooooooo awful but it's primark and I don't expect that much. The liners are ok and the shadows are pigmented and ok for the price. Overall this kit is ok but nothing amazing and buying things in this kit seperatly and in colours that you want and can pull off might be better. It may be more expensive but you will use it and it won't go to wast.

No comments:

Post a Comment