Sunday 7 August 2011

Would You Rather (Beauty) TAG!!


1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
I would defiantly say that I would go out with messy hair and nice makeup…my hair is always messy so it’s not a big choice.
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
OMG! Such a hard question. I look sooo silly with my brows filled in so I think I would look stupid with pencilled in brows but I cannot live without my mascara. Ermmm if I have to choose it would be bye bye eyebrows and a new hair style with a long fringe (or bangs!)
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
As I live in the UK, I don’t have a choice. MAC all the way.
4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80′s perm?
Lipgloss/Lipliner, not question. My hair doesn’t need any help being curly!
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
It would really be a question of how bad they both were (god that’s a boring answer). Ermm overdone blush probably.
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
MC Hammer Pants  but I give this answer in a naive way because I have no idea what MC Hammer Pants are but I do know how awful biker shorts are so I’ll go with awful pants haha.
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
Orange tan (and lots and lots and lots of foundation and powder so I can change it or dull it down haha)
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
bad hair colour, it can more easily be changed.
9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away?
Twitter… No question at all
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Brushes!!! I’m obsessed with mascara. I have like 10 (and that is no exaggeration)

No comments:

Post a Comment