Monday 15 August 2011

Colour XXL

So about 4 weeks ago I died my hair using Colour XXL in the colour cyber purple. The colour on the front of the box looked light and truly purple. I thought, with my hair being kinda dark to start with so I was hoping that the colour would stay at the same darkness with a purple tinge rather than a red tinge that I had before. This didn't happen. The colour came out super dark and nothing like the purple on the front of the box. I followed the instructions down to the last word and left the dye on for the amount of time I was meant to. I've gorwn to like my hair, and it has faded but at first it looked almost black on my hair. I do have dry hair and some damage so I know that it would be absorded a bit more but I still didnt expect it to be black.

Another point is that the colour does not stop washing out of my hair. It's like it's semi permentant colour. In fact, the semi permenant colours that I've used in the past have washed out less than the Colour XXL colours I've used. I have used 2 colours from this range, one was red passion and that was similar I washed my hair. I have yet to find and colour that doesn't stop washing out of my hair when i've died it. If anyone knows why this is or if there is a reason or something along those lines then please let me know because it's really annoying.

So, this is just my little mini review on the Colour XXL range that you can pick up anywhere. It's not bad on this range because every range that I have used have run out of my hair and washed out all the time. I think it might be my colour choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment