Tuesday 9 August 2011

Oh My... ELF!!

I ordered some bits and things from ELF when they had 50% off and they had free shipping for orders over  £30. So, I got £60 worth of cosmetics for £30 which I think is awesome. But anyways this post is on the brushes that I brought from ELF. I got one from the studio range, which was £1.50 and the other brushes I got were from the refular range and cost me 75p (thats with the 50% off).

Lets get into this:

So, Ill start with the studio brush that I got:

The stipple brush that I got was from the studio line and more epensive than the regular line but when you compare prices of ELF brushes to others makes like MAC, £3 isn't all that bad. This is a good brush. It's nice and soft and it applied powder really well. It does say on the packaging that it can be used to apply foundation to. I used this brust to apply liquid foundation and it just wasn't good. I used three times the amount of foundation because of it and the brush just stuck together and didn't blend the foundation at all. I ended up having to rub the foundation over the skin with my fingers and another foundation brush. 

I haven't used this brush yet but it feels soft considering it cost £1.50. I'll update when I do use it 

 This is a blending brush that I got. It's good. It's just as good as the GOSH one that I got in superdrug for about £6 which is more expensive that this brush for £1.50. I actually got this brush for 75p with free shipping. (Much love to ELF for that!!)
This is another brush I got. It's a concealor brush but it's my only real HATE from my haul. It's actually the smallest brus1`you can think of and it's impossible to apply and blend concealor with it. Check out my wearable look to see what my ususal concealor brush looks and compare the stupid size of this brush to the normal sized concealor brush.


No comments:

Post a Comment