Thursday 28 July 2011

My Amazing Discovery

Now I'm sure than many people have figured this out but I'm sooo excited about this new lipstick that I have discovered. I was shopping in my local superdrug and I was looking at the Barry M stand that they have in there. Now, bar the Nail Paints that Barry M offer I have always seen this brand as more "dress up" make up that you would use for something like fancy dress. This was further inspired by the green lipstick that I saw in their lipstick range.
I always asked myself "who would wear this?" because it's sooo green it's just not even right. So, I was with my friends and I decided that I was going to have a little look at this green lipstick, and I swatched it on my hand. I was amazed at what I found. It came out pink on my hand... I was shocked. I tried it multiple times and it came out pink everytime, I then tried it on my friends hand and it came out on her skin as a lighter pink, peachey colour. I was impressed to say the least. So, after standing their, deciding wheather I should get the MUA professional palette I had already picked up and the lipstick that I was amazed by.
Well, I choose the lipstick and here it is. The package is just plain black as you can see in the image below.



The next image that you can see if the colour that it appears out of the tube and the last image is the colour that it swatches on my hand.


Am I the only one impressed by this? because I really didnt expect it to come out pink or a similar colour. It comes out slightly darker on my lips, and is slightly to instense for my liking but I dulled the colour down with some clear lip blam which left the colour on my lips and shiny to.

Overall = Impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment