Friday 15 July 2011

First Up

So, this is my blog. I've tried this so many times before and never really stuck at it but I am going to this time. This blog, though called Trial and Test, will be a mix of things. I will blog about day to day thing, sell things (links with ebay) and test and trial things (like cosmetics and beatuy prodcuts).

I will update as often as possible. Some things that you should know about me is that I have this amazing (annoying) ability to say things that don't need to be said and to talk wayyy to much. I will try and keep that to a minimum but I can't promise anything.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I will also link other blogs and videos and other things that I would recommend anyone see.

I think thats about it for blog post 1 but more will follow and it will be far more interesting than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment