Saturday 8 October 2011

Jemma Kid

 So, where I live a TK MAXX has recently opened and I went in to check it out today and found this product. I love it.. It's like the perfect little kit and it's Jemma Kid! I've wanted to try Jemma Kid for so long and now I have the chance. The RRP for this was £17.00 (or that's what TK MAXX says) and I got it for £7.99.




So in this kit you get two shadows, a black glitter liner and two glosses.

 It has a little mirror on the top hald of the pack and then it has some 'instructions' on what to do with the palette.



The two shadows are the perfect colour. You get a beige colour and a dark brown colour. I would do swatches but my camera is rubbish and the swatches do not show up real to colour.  I can get an everyday eye look out of these two colours and it looks nice.

The liner is not that great. It pulls my skin when I try to put it on and it's not very soft when you do apply it. I don't really use black liner so it's not a great loss. The two glosses are really nice. They are great colours. As you can see from the image below I messed up one of them. I thought they would be harder than they are. They are really soft glosses, maybe a little to soft. I dont really know that i'll use the glosses that much because I dont really want to take this thing for me during the day.
  
Overall I like this, even if it's just for the shadows. I think you get a good sized shadow and glosses are nice even if I wont get that much use out of them. The products, bar the liner, are good quality and it has made me consider looking into more Jemma Kid cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment